Yes - You can register from now until November 1, 2021.
Access to the recording will be available until Dec 24, 2021 on the Whova phone app and until Sept 24, 2021 on the Whova computer app.
You'll have full access to everything from the conference stored in the Whova app:
1) The speaker's recorded presentations (50-60 minutes each)
2) The recorded Q&A with the speakers (45 min), which included interaction with others of the speakers and answering audience questions
3) The lists of Q&A for each session within Whova - some of which include written answers from speakers
4) The community chat for every session that occurred prior to and during the conference
5) All community information including recommended readings and downloads
6) Downloads of the speakers notes for all that provided this (all but 2)
7) Access to purchase the incredible Sketchnotes by Paivi Kokko with accurate notes for every session
8) Access to CEUs for the entire conference - se FAQ below on this
Trouble accessing the event even though you have downloaded the app? It's almost always because of paying with one email, but registering for the app with a different one.
There are 2 ways to correct this:
1. Search your email (including junk/spam) and download the app from the link there.
2. Find the event code in the email we sent you when you first registered. Download Whova from the app store or from the link on the chattcon site (see button above here). Search in Whova for "convergence". Click on our conference and put in the code from the email in the Join section.
The schedule is posted on the main page at chattcon.com. It's also available in the Whova app once you've registered.
The lectures are available now in the Whova app. Here's how to find them:
1. open Whova app (get it from the link above if you don't have it)
2. Click on Agenda ( on the left menu on desktop and at the bottom on the app)
3. Click on the date for June 25 or 26 - even though it's past, still click on the date that it was on
4. Choose the session you want to watch (even though the date is in the past)
5. The main presentation will be in the main video window in Whova.
6. Scroll down and you'll see a link to a subsession
7. Click on "see details" or on the session link to view the Q&A session recorded during the live conference
The conference is over and it's unlikely that the speakers will be back to answer more questions. If you want to put in your question, start with the words NEW QUESTION and we'll try to figure out a way to get them answered in some future format.
In each session in Whova there is a Q&A and a Chat section.
Q&A is for asking questions for the speaker. You will most likely not get an answer typed in there by the speaker.
Chat is for chatting with other attendees. There may still be activity in the chat. You're welcome to add your comments to the chat.
Recording price - Jun 26-Nov 1 - $350
There are discounts for students (50% off the regular price) - please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with proof of enrolment.
There's a $50 discount for RyanO Patreon subscribers and TAGteach members - this applies only to the regular price. See your members area for the discount code.
There's a group discount of $50 off per person for groups of 5 or more. This applies only to the regular price.
There's a $50 discount for charities. This applies only to the regular price. Charities must provide federal, state or provincial registration number.
You should come if…
You’re a Behavior Analyst
You’re a TAGteacher
You’re an animal trainer
You’re a sport coach, classroom teacher, business leader or other teacher or manager of people
You’re a parent
You’re fascinated by behavior
You’re interested in being on the leading edge of teaching, training and technology as applied to these
Yes, you can transfer your ticket to someone else at any time. This may be subject to a $30 admin fee.
Yes, you can request a full or partial refund within 30 days of the conference if you attend the entire event and are dissatisfied. This request must be in writing. You’ll be the first person in over 150 of our events ever to request a refund.
There will be no refunds if you register but don't have time to watch the sessions.
BACB® CEUs Confirmed: 15 Learning CEUs
Animal Training CEUS:
13 – CCPDT - Confirmed
13 – KPA - Confirmed
13 - IATCB - Confirmed
13 – IAABC - Pending
You'll be able to take a quiz and request your CEUs after viewing the speaker presentations. There are no CEUs for the Q&A sessions. There will be 2 CEU code words given by each presenter that you'll need to know for the quiz. After passing the quiz you'll get a certificate of attendance. You will need to view all the presentations and know all the code words in order to receive a certificate of completion.
The requirements to claim CEUs vary with the different organizations. We will provide you with the information or forms that you need to claim your CEUs.
It is your responsibility to know what your organization requires and to make sure that you get your forms signed (if necessary) on the day.
To help make sure that we have the correct forms and the correct number of forms and that we have the certification numbers we need to submit on your behalf, we will send you a form to fill out online.
If you have any questions please ask your organization.
There is no charge for CEUs, but if you request them from us more than 45 days after the end of the event there will be a $30 administration fee.
You'll be able to take a quiz and request your CEUs after the end of the conference on June 26.
BACB: you'll be able to claim your CEUs and obtain your certificate once you pass the quiz.
IAABC: you'll be given the code for your CEUs immediately after you pass the quiz.
CCPDT: your information will be submitted on your behalf during the week after the conference. You'll be able to download your certificate of attendance after once you've passed the quiz.
IATCB and KPA - You'll be able to download your certificate of attendance once you've passed the quiz.
Please check the Organizer Announcements in the Community area in Whova if you have more questions that are not answered here.
These are available only for registered attendees. The link to purchase is in the Community Announcements section within Whova
Join our mailing list for conference updates. We'll let you know when new speakers are announced and when the topics and schedule are finalized.